"American Classics" Series
- Flush, short or long panel designs
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design to produce a superior weather seal
- Garage door sections are 2" thick and formed from heavy, 24-gauge galvanized draw quality steel. Polyurethane isolation available
- Window insert & glazing options
- Custom color available.
- Quality construction w multiple insulation choices
- Various panel design options
- Glazing options with nine optional insert designs
- Fiberglass and stamped carriage designs available
- Wood, Steel and fiberglass options
- Beautiful Stamped and overlay design
- Full view doors available
- Signature design and qulity
Before choosing you NEW GARAGE DOOR it is important to have a consultation first. This is the first step in our process and provided at no cost to you. It allows us to get to know your needs and take important measurements of your project. We have many options and can find any door you are looking for.